NetIQ Corporation, announced a new generation of WebTrends solutions. WebTrends 7 provides a complete view of Web results through an intuitive, interactive solution that is highly integrated with a business users work environment, making Web analytics more accessible company wide for accelerated return on investment. WebTrends 7 is available as software and as WebTrends 7 On Demand, a hosted Web analysis service, ensuring that customers can focus on improving their results rather than concerning themselves with vendor technology trade-offs.
"WebTrends 7 is an exciting release because it is so user-friendly, without sacrificing any of the flexibility and power we've come to rely on with WebTrends," said Michael Crowdes, Internet program manager, Royal Appliance, Inc., maker of Dirt Devil appliances. "In particular, the new Visual Analytics functionality makes it even easier to quickly interpret and act on complex data. And, the ability to combine data from multiple sources is a big plus for me, since it eliminates having to rely on multiple analytic tools when trying to get a complete picture of business results."
Easier to Interpret Results: With WebTrends 7, new Visual Analytics provide high-powered graphics as an alternative to tables and charts, making the most complex reports easy to interpret. Revealing graphical diagrams illustrate the routes users take, identifying the common drop-off points as well as the paths that lead to conversion. In addition, WebTrends SmartView allows a business user to evaluate page real estate as they simply browse their Web site.
Easier to Discover Answers to Complex Business Questions: Rather than static reports, customers are empowered with a dynamic solution to easily uncover answers to their most challenging questions on the fly. For example, customers can explore everything from the performance of advertising partners to campaign creatives in one view to easily determine which marketing activities are driving the best results.
Easier to Integrate Web Analytics into Every Day Business Processes: WebTrends is re-defining the business value of Web analytics by broadening its scope and appealing to users beyond Webmasters and marketing managers to all executives responsible for Web-based objectives. Business users can now have WebTrends metrics delivered where and how often they want to use them. For example, results from critical Web initiatives can be easily integrated with common business tools such as Microsoft Excel for cross-channel analysis, or delivered directly to a user's desktop throughout the day via the WebTrends Express Results Viewer to keep a close eye on the most critical metrics, or overlaid directly onto a Web page to evaluate the value of page real estate. This flexibility enables business users to easily incorporate Web metrics into overall business planning and improve business results.
So that customers can capitalize on all of the benefits of the WebTrends integrated platform, the company simplified its product line to consist of three editions, each available as licensed software, and the On Demand hosted service:
- WebTrends 7 Enterprise - Designed to meet the demands of the largest Web-based business initiatives, WebTrends Enterprise offers sophisticated marketing and business analysis, powerful customization to answer the toughest questions and an enterprise scalable architecture to serve the largest Web sites around the globe.
- WebTrends 7 Professional - WebTrends mid-market offering, WebTrends Professional builds on the Small Business edition with intuitive "on page" Web analytics and new Excel technology for seamless data integration and advanced reporting.
- WebTrends 7 Small Business - WebTrends Small Business provides the industry's most sophisticated small business solution, at a scale and price appropriate to the small business. The software solution adds the ability to analyze campaigns, measure conversion and evaluate merchandising and content effectiveness.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access