Microsoft and Panorama Software Collaborate on Industry-Specific BI Solutions
Panorama Software, a global leader in business intelligence (BI) solutions announced that they will work on more than two dozen industry specific BI applications. These applications will provide information workers with innovative ways to drive core processes and make better business decisions based on actionable business insight.
Panorama's BI applications will be based on Microsoft's BI platform - including future products such as the recently announced Microsoft Office PerformancePoint 2007 - to provide organizations best in class solutions which ultimately will greatly improve business results. The solutions will focus on pulling all relevant information - whether historical or current - from across a wide variety of enterprise systems and deliver clear and comprehensive business insight that will help drive current processes and guide users to the best course of action.
Some examples of these applications include:
- Panorama's BI solution for retail will help store managers better understand and predict the performance of core activities, such as trade-promotions, in order to make adjustments to processes and strategies while there is time to impact outcomes;
- Panorama's BI solution for credit management will allow financial service companies to display customers' credit information, buying behavior, past purchases and credit lines in the historical context of data stored in LOB applications;
- Panorama's BI solution for risk management enables retail financial services institutions to mitigate operational risk;
- Panorama's BI solution for high-tech manufacturing will allow managers and other employees at production plants and warehouses to have greater visibility into numerous functions and process across the supply chain; and
- Panorama's BI solution for sales analytics leverages companies' investments in CRM applications such as Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics and others in order to have a holistic view into customer relationships, loyalty and turn.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access