Metastorm, a leading provider of business process management (BPM) software for modeling, automating, integrating and improving both human and system-based processes, announced the worldwide commercial release of Metastorm BPM Version 7. The Metastorm BPM suite has helped more than 1,200 organizations in 41 countries gain visibility and control over enterprise processes for greater efficiency, compliance, and agility. Results show the software delivers a fast return on investment and substantial financial and business value over time.
With Version 7, Metastorm has expanded its BPM suite to include:
- Stronger integration capabilities for managing and improving system-based processes and leveraging legacy systems through the Metastorm Integration Manager;
- Enhanced visibility and process collaboration through Microsoft SharePoint Portal;
- Extended event management and business activity monitoring (BAM) capabilities;
- Improved usability and visibility through the extension of a common user interface across all components of the Metastorm BPM suite.
"We have worked closely with Metastorm in the design and development of the Metastorm BPM Process Client for SharePoint and we are looking forward to the release of Metastorm BPM Version 7," stated Dave Flanagan, CTO and CIO, Lionbridge. "Using Metastorm BPM internally enables our project managers to design, manage and track translation tasks more effectively and better utilize resources; and leveraging Metastorm BPM as part of our service delivery platform allows Lionbridge to create customized workflows as our customers require, personalize the service to each organizations unique needs, and identify and resolve bottlenecks in the localization process - all of which contribute to increased customer satisfaction."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access