July 15, 2008 - Metastorm announced the release of version 6.4 of Metastorm Discovery, an interactive process-discovery tool designed to enable faster and more accurate collection of data, process understanding and process metrics.
Metastorm Discovery Version 6.4 introduces enhanced capabilities for wireless data collection, improved reporting capabilities and tighter integration with Metastorm ProVision for process modeling and optimization.
Metastorm Discovery is used to capture data and related insights about any type of process. As part of the Metastorm Enterprise platform, the latest release of Metastorm Discovery includes enhancements that allow it to better interoperate with the Metastorm ProVision enterprise modeling solution.
Other key enhancements in Metastorm Discovery 6.4 include:
- Personal digital assistant Bluetooth stack technology support for study deployment and process data capture,
- Enhanced library of standard reports,
- Improved performance of data import and export for cleansing and custom report development in Microsoft Excel and
- Improved integration with Metastorm ProVisions workflow simulation capability.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access