META Group, Inc. released a detailed six-step approach for portal development and implementation. These findings are part of a new report titled “Best Practices in Enterprise Portal Development.” According to the report, organizations developing an enterprise portal framework will be able to successfully support various Web and business applications by following these steps:
1. Determine sponsorship Portal projects ideally are sponsored by business units within the organization.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access