MEGA International, the provider of business process analysis and enterprise architecture modeling solutions, announced partnerships with Stanley, Inc., Network Specialty Group, and Planet Technologies, IT solutions companies working with federal government agencies.
- Stanley is a provider of information technology services and solutions to U.S. defense and federal civilian government agencies. Stanley has approximately 2,300 employees at more than 100 locations in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Network Specialty Group, Inc. (NSGI), an IT professional services company founded in 1994, provides engineering and business solutions.
- Planet Technologies is an international IT consulting company with expertise in policy, process management, and the integration and customization of Microsoft technologies for the federal government.
These three firms are the newest in MEGA International's worldwide partner network. The new partnerships will provide important enterprise architecture and business process analysis capabilities to the government customers of Stanley Associates, NSGI, and Planet Technologies. In addition, the new relationships will enable MEGA International to more widely support U.S. government clients. In June, MEGA International announced that Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service (CSREES), and the Risk Management Agency (RMA), both in the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), joined the company's growing list of federal government clients.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access