August 18, 2008 - Maximizer Software Inc., a leading provider of simple, accessible customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, announced its new mobile CRM brand - Maximizer Mobile CRM.
"The new Maximizer Mobile CRM brand underlines our corporate focus in the growing mobile marketplace. We helped pioneer mobile CRM, so we are aligning our resources and further focusing on our strengths in this dynamic market," said John Caputo, president, Maximizer Software. "With rapid technology advancements in devices, applications and network speed, our customers are rapidly embracing new smartphone solutions to give field sales and other mobile professionals immediate access to the customer information they need to strengthen relationships with their customers."
The new Maximizer Mobile CRM brand offers several options for mobile devices and smartphones:
- MaxMobile for BlackBerry or Windows Mobile devices: data is stored on the device and synchronized with Maximizer CRM in the office.
- MaxLink for Palm devices: data is synchronized between Palm OS device modules and data in Maximizer CRM modules.
- Wireless Web Access: online, real-time access to Maximizer CRM data through the mobile device's wireless web browser.
Maximizer Mobile CRM provides access to customers, leads, notes, documents, schedules, sales deals and service cases, directly on mobile devices, while enabling synchronization with information at the office.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access