Register Now and Receive a $200 discount and David Hands latest book "Principles of Data Mining" hot-off-the-press.
M2001 is scheduled for October 2 and 3, 2001 at SAS World Headquarters in Cary, North Carolina.
Participants will learn first-hand the latest trends in data mining and discover new ways to turn their organizations' information into its most powerful resource. Don't miss this opportunity to hear from the best and brightest in the industry and to network with colleagues from around the world. With presenters from business, government and academia, this conference offers something for everyone interested in the rapidly changing field of data mining.
Chaired by Will Potts, Chief Statistician at Data Miners and SAS Analytical Strategist Anne Milley, M2001 features an outstanding line-up of speakers, both business leaders and industry experts including:
- Dick Deveaux - Williams College
- Herb Edelstein - Two Crows Corporation
- John Elder - Elder Research
- David Hand - Imperial College, London
Data Mining Forum Speakers:
- Thomas Brauch - Bank of America
- Louis Chiodo - Institute for Environmental and Human Health, Texas Tech University
- Ken Collier - K Solutions
- Keith Elliston - Viaken
- Edward Fox - J.C. Penney Center for Retail Excellence at SMU
- Joydeep Gosh - University of Texas
- Nancy Grady - 212 Studios
- Jin-Whan Jung - SAS
- William Kahn - Independent Consultant
- Daniel J. Kocis, Jr. - Multivariate Algorithms Inc.
- Ronny Kohavi - Blue Martini Software
- Daymond Ling - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Edward Malthouse - Northwestern University
- Abhay Mehta - Compaq
- Elizabeth Obee - IBM Global Services
- Olivia Parr - Data Square LLC
- Robert Small - GlaxoSmithKline
- Jaideep Srivastava - Kandeo
- Robert Stine - Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Scott Tracy - Fair, Issac and Co.
- Russ D. Wolfinger - SAS
- Register by Sept. 3rd and save $200
- Visit the M2001 Web site: http://www.sas.com/news/events/dmconf/ and view the conference agenda http://www.sas.com/news/events/dmconf/agenda.html
- Sneak a peek: view a message from our conference chairs
- Find out how SAS award-winning data mining solution can help your organization turn raw data into business gold http://www.sas.com/technologies/data_mining/index.html
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access