LTech, a Bridgewater, N.J.-based provider of cloud computing products and services, on Monday announced the launch of LTech CloudManage, a blended offering of technology and services designed to improve the performance and reliability of enterprise cloud computing programs.
LTech CloudManage is a managed service solution that enables organizations to take advantage of the value and flexibility of cloud computing without burdening existing IT staff, the company said in a release.
“In addition to expert support staff trained and managed by LTech, CloudManage includes a mix of third-party and proprietary cloud management tools to monitor and maintain the entire cloud computing infrastructure,” the firm said.
LTech currently provides support for cloud and hybrid infrastructures on Amazon Web Services and VMWare-based servers, with more platforms planned for the remainder of 2010.
“As organizations deploy enterprise-wide cloud computing programs, the need for specialized support services has become crucial to the adoption and overall success of these initiatives,” said Ed Laczynski, founder and CTO of LTech. “With CloudManage, we offer the technology and trained expertise to monitor, back-up and ensure the highest performance from cloud computing."
The main features of CloudManage include:
• Support Staff – trained and managed by LTech
• CloudMonitor – provides 24x7x365, on-demand monitoring of all servers and Web applications
• CloudBackup – LTech runs scheduled back-ups of cloud application data to ensure the safe and secure retention via virtual storage systems
• CloudDR – LTech provides complete disaster recovery that complements existing programs, and covers all cloud-based systems.
LTech CloudManage is available directly from LTech, with pricing starting at $750-per-month.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access