Lawson Software announced the release of Lawson Reporting Suite, which is an integrated information delivery solution that covers all aspects of reporting from proactive notification, through production reporting and interactive analysis, to business process management. The integrated solution features subject-specific dashboards that aggregate information and content onto a single screen to provide users with timely, actionable information to help them manage their overall corporate performance.
Traditionally, organizations have relied on disconnected systems for their operational and financial reporting needs. Lawson Reporting Suite delivers a full range of capabilities without the complexity of multiple systems via a single, role-based dashboard that features proactive notifications, analytics, in-context collaboration and information-based navigation. Lawson Reporting Suite can extract data from both Lawson and non-Lawson systems, allowing users to spend less time on data retrieval and more time using information to seize business opportunities, manage corporate performance and reduce risks.
"In 2004, regulatory initiatives, including the U.S. Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Protection Act of 2002 (aka the Sarbanes-Oxley Act), International Accounting Standards and The New Capital Accord (aka Basel II), will result in the evolution of formalized compliance and ultimately, governance framework in most enterprises. A Corporate Performance Management strategy will become an important component of these frameworks," said Lee Geishecker, research vice president, Gartner, Inc.
Powering Lawson Reporting Suite are the following key capabilities:
- Personalized reporting with enterprise-wide delivery Personalized, actionable reports are broadcasted to users based on roles, parameters and security options. Reports can be delivered to a variety of devices including e-mail, portals, handhelds and more.
- Self-service subscriptions Users can subscribe to reports over the Web and choose to see reports online or schedule delivery based on time or event-driven triggers.
- Proactive report delivery Triggers and business rules are easy to set up and personalize, making the reporting process much more efficient.
- Integrated Reporting and Analysis Users are able to navigate seamlessly from delivered content to interactive analysis while maintaining context.
- Aggregated Business Dashboards - The ability to combine and integrate data from many systems in an enterprise into easy-to-understand dashboards offering drill-down capabilities to related data and transactional detail.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access