Lakeview Technology Inc., provider of infrastructure software, announced its acquisition of the assets of H.A. Technical Solutions, LLC (HATS), a developer of clustering and disaster recovery software for Linux and UNIX operating environments. As a result of the acquisition, Lakeview's expanded information availability solutions offer customers a single vendor of choice when running applications on OS/400, Windows, UNIX or Linux operating systems.
"This acquisition brings Lakeview proven technology and products with an installed customer base and an international partner channel," said Bill Merchantz, CEO and president of Lakeview. "This strategic acquisition fills in important parts of our MIMIX Division product roadmap for delivering high availability, disaster recovery and clustering solutions across operating environments."
HATS was founded in 1995, and this acquisition gives Lakeview additional software products including:
- H.A. Clusters - HATS' flagship product for high availability clustering software on Linux and UNIX operating systems.
- H.A. EchoStream - File replication software for disaster recovery and downtime prevention on Linux, UNIX and Microsoft Windows.
- H.A. EchoStream 2 - Database replication software for disaster recovery or downtime prevention on any relational database.
- H.A. Fulcrum - Processor load balancing software for cluster maximization on any hardware platform.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access