October 21, 2008 - Interwoven, Inc. announced the availability of Interwoven Optimost Adaptive Targeting, dramatically enhancing the ability to identify the best combination of content for each Web visitor based on a wide-range of audience characteristics and behaviors.
Adaptive Targeting joins Interwovens current solutions to create a comprehensive set of targeting offerings, providing the ability to identify new audience segments, continually refine existing segments and deliver optimized content to every visitor.
Interwoven Optimost Adaptive Targeting enables marketers to:
- Discover new segments of site visitors,
- Learn more about current visitor segments and
- Respond quickly with relevant experiences and content.
Adaptive Targeting empowers marketers with greater control and insight into the segmentation process, and it mines all major categories of visitor attributes:
- Context - How the visitor arrives at the Website (e.g., search keyword),
- Geography - Information about the visitors physical location,
- Time - When the visitor accesses the site (e.g., during business or free time),
- Demographic - Known or assumed attributes of the visitor, such as age, income or gender,
- Behavioral - Current and previously collected Web browsing activity,
- Visitor entry - Voluntary information entered by online visitors (e.g., travel booking dates),
- Profile - Pre-existing customer information derived from online and offline activities (e.g., account information, address, products owned or most recent purchase).
With Adaptive Targeting, marketers can use either single attribute data or combine categories to create multidimensional visitor segments. Further, within defined categories, marketers can test an unlimited combination of content, offers and layouts to determine the best content for each audience segment.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access