October 13, 2008 - InMage Systems announced DR-Scout 4.2, the newest release of its flagship disaster recovery and business continuity software.
DR-Scout 4.2 is an enhanced version of their software and further helps companies reduce cost and complexity in business continuity and disaster recovery. In addition, DR-Scout improves recovery time and recovery point objectives across heterogeneous storage environments.
DR-Scouts functionality goes beyond traditional replication and mirroring products, offering customers real-time, block-level data protection with granular file rollback. In addition, DR-Scout enables application-consistent recovery and push-button failover. The software architecture offloads physical and virtual server protection to minimize production server cycles.
DR-Scout 4.2 enhancements include:
- Support for new platforms, including: Windows 2008, Windows on Itanium, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, VMware ESX, HP-UX 11iv3 and AIX 6.1,
- Enhanced reporting,
- Role-based access control,
- Enhanced data migration,
- Capacity-based licensing and
- Enhanced application support.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access