Information Builders, provider of business intelligence for real-time information delivery, now offers an expert Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Compliance Analysis to higher education institutions. With an impending government deadline of January 30, 2003, approaching, colleges are scrambling to meet regulations pertaining to the reporting of new information to the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) about foreign students. Penalties for not meeting the government's new reporting requirements could be severe, causing universities to lose some of their best students. This one- to two-day on-site analysis of information systems and database integration needs by Information Builders is offered at no charge.
Upon completion of the SEVIS Compliance Analysis, Information Builders is able to further provide the following answers to those institutions looking for a timely and comprehensive solution:
- Integration technology that quickly, easily and cost-effectively accesses, integrates and transforms any data anywhere on campus, packaging it in the XML format specified by the INS.
- Reporting technology that satisfies all institutional needs to track SEVIS compliance progress, handle exceptions and distribute SEVIS information over the Web, via e-mail or in Excel spreadsheets.
- Consulting organization with the expertise to help institutions get the job done quickly and with a minimum of disruption.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access