May 7, 2008 - Informatica Corporation announced the Informatica On Demand (IOD) Data Loader Service for Salesforce, the newest addition to its software as a service (SaaS) offerings.
The IOD Data Loader Service is a bidirectional integration offering that allows Salesforce administrators to automate many Salesforce integration processes such as synchronizing account information with other applications, creating back office orders from closed opportunities and loading leads. In addition to eliminating manual coding efforts, the IOD Data Loader is entirely Web-based and removes the need for on-premise software or hardware appliances.
Salesforce.com has demonstrated that a multitenant SaaS delivery model provides lower complexity and better economics, said Clarence So, chief marketing officer, salesforce.com. With the addition of Informaticas On Demand Data Loader for Salesforce to their suite of enterprise data integration tools, salesforce.com customers will have yet another valuable tool to extend the power of on demand throughout their enterprises.
The IOD Data Loader extends the capabilities of salesforce.com's Dataloader by:
- Adding an intuitive Web based integration wizard,
- Automating the scheduling of integration jobs,
- Providing direct access to relational databases,
- Transforming data through a drag and drop Web interface, and
- Importing and exporting Salesforce Dataloader maps.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access