May 5, 2008 - IE Discovery, a leading provider of comprehensive discovery management solutions to the legal community, released an upgraded version of its InfoDox platform.
This release provides significant improvements in functionality, including the following:
- Duplicate reviews. Users can review potential duplicate documents side-by-side, verifying the logic used to identify duplicates and near-duplicate documents. Identifying duplicates early in the process provides more efficiency and consistency to subsequent legal reviews. Reviews can also be completed more quickly and with fewer resources since documents flagged as duplicates can be excluded from future reviews or marked as their duplicate counterparts.
- Customizable review instructions review. Specific instructions can be built into the review interface, providing more consistent work product across reviewers and allowing review leads to modify instructions more quickly.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access