IDS Scheer North America, a leading provider of business process excellence services and tools, announced that it has expanded the reach of its ARIS SmartPath solutions to now target large, enterprise organizations. ARIS SmartPath is a one-stop solution that takes a process-oriented approach to implementation and execution, ensuring an ERP, CRM, SCM or other solution specifically addresses business needs.
"We initially positioned ARIS SmartPath only for small-medium businesses (SMBs). However, with the positive reception we have received from our larger customers and prospects to this solution, we decided to extend our ARIS SmartPath solutions to this market segment," said Dr. Mathias Kirchmer, CEO, IDS Scheer North America. "Plus, we also received overwhelming support from SAP to expand into this larger market segment so these organizations can reap the benefits of their SAP software with targeted solutions that are custom fit for their respective industries."
According to Dr. Kirchmer, IDS Scheer will initially offer industry packages for the following market segments:
- Consumer packaged goods - cosmetics
- Consumer packaged goods - foods
- Computer Sales
In addition, IDS Scheer is planning industry packages for chemicals/pharmaceuticals, media, consumer packaged goods - durable goods, and home building.
"The net result is an affordable solution that quickly speeds implementation, provides valuable business content, integrates innovative reference models, reduces costs and ultimately sets enterprise organizations onto the smart path towards success in a fast and competitive marketplace with clearly defined industry packages tied directly to their business," added Dr. Kirchmer.
ARIS SmartPath includes four components that work in concert to increase ROI and deliver the maximum value from an ERP project.
1. Standard Application Software - The core of the ARIS SmartPath solution is a standard ERP, CRM, SCM or other application software product from either SAP (SAP All-in-One), Microsoft Business Solutions or by customer request and consultant recommendation, a hybrid software solution.
2. Preconfigurations and Add-ons - To support issues particular to an industry and region, the standard application software is complemented by software pre-configurations, as well as third-party and/or custom developed add-on components and interfaces. In addition to these, ARIS design and ARIS PPM components can also be included; this is especially applicable when solutions are deployed for larger organizations.
3. Process-Oriented Business Content - ARIS SmartPath includes business process solution maps (reference models) for industry sectors such as CPG, beverages, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing and services industries. These maps are complemented by software and, if applicable, industry-specific detailed reference models. These process models define services for your software application project, and ensure that the implementation and execution of the solution meets your business objectives.
4. Consulting Services - ARIS SmartPath Consulting Services ensure that the delivered solution provides the optimum benefits for our customers. ARIS SmartPath services are offered for software selection, design and pre-implementation work, implementation, post-go-live phase and continuous improvement/support.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access