June 2, 2008 - Idera added six tools to the SQL Admin toolset beta, a suite of 24 desktop tools for monitoring, troubleshooting, administering and reporting on Microsoft SQL Server.
The new tools available are:
- Job Editor, used to view and edit SQL Agent jobs across multiple SQL Servers;
- Quick Re-index, used to review and rebuild SQL Server indexes;
- User Clone, for creating new users with existing user templates;
- SuperSearch, used to find objects in Microsoft SQL Server;
- Server Check, for checking the status of managed servers; and
- Index Analyzer, for the analyses of index usage patterns.
Our primary goal is to make our customers lives easier and we are doing that by packing the SQL Admin toolset full of the tools that database administrators need on a daily basis, said Rick Pleczko, president and CEO of Idera.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access