With a new year under way, IDC's Channels analysts have pondered the key trends and industry developments likely to impact the IT industry in 2006. The following key predictions will be valuable to both vendors and channel partners as they update their respective strategies:
- The stakes for professional and managed services are getting even higher as 2006 begins.
- Partner-to-partner alliances will emerge as an important strategy amid increased verticalization.
- Successful segmentation is becoming increasingly necessary in the lucrative small and medium-sized business space.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access