June 23, 2008 - Hyper9, Inc., a leader in search-based software for managing virtual environments, announced its first product, Hyper9.
Hyper9 is a management platform for virtual environments that will be free to download in September.
Hyper9 leverages a "Google-like" search engine to access both real-time and historical data on everything from the guest operating system to the physical infrastructure. It presents data via a next-generation user interface. As a result, Hyper9 supports faster troubleshooting, comprehensive monitoring and detailed reporting on the performance, configuration and utilization of virtual environments.
For data center managers, Hyper9 delivers a combination of the following capabilities:
- Five points of inspections and data collection,
- A comprehensive, yet familiar visual environment,
- Business intelligence tools that help analyze data, and
- Actionable responses to search results.
The initial Hyper9 virtual appliance is designed to work with the VMware ESX environment. Later versions will work with additional hypervisors.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access