December 21, 2009 – The top three technology buzzwords of CIOs and CTOs in the last year are Web 2.0, cloud computing and virtual desktop, according to Logicalis, a U.K.-based provider of information and communication technology services. Derived from studying technology sites and conversations on social media outlets, the company offers this reference list to help businesses plan for areas of focus in 2010.
1. Web 2.0 allows companies to support two-way information sharing, interactivity and a deeper relationship with customers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access