We’re inviting you to participate in a special survey on Social Business Technologies being conducted jointly by Saugatuck Technology and Information Management magazine. The results of this study will be shared in a summary research report (PowerPoint-based) with all those who complete the survey once it is compiled. The questions take 10-12 minutes to answer and will provide us with information that is vital to understanding the ongoing evolution of the market.
Click here to take the survey.
The survey will help us all learn how businesses are using Social Business Technologies, and whether they are making a positive impact on business goals. “Social Business Technology” refers to software used on-premise or as-a-service (via a public or private cloud) that enables personal interaction within and among companies, and enables knowledge workers to collaborate on projects and tasks. Categories include:
• Enterprise Social Networks (e.g., Salesforce Chatter, Cisco Quad, IBM Connections, Yammer)
• Public Social Media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
• Wikis (e.g., Jive, Wikimedia)
• Blogs (e.g., WordPress, Blogger)
• Forums (e.g., VBulletin)
• Web Conferencing (e.g., Join.me, GoToMeeting, WebEx)
• Document Collaboration (e.g., SharePoint, LotusLive, Google Docs)
All responses will be confidential, and aggregated with the responses from other survey takers. The results will be shared with participants in a summary presentation and a companion interview with Saugatuck Technology senior analysts, available at the Information Management website.
Thank you in advance for your help in gathering the most relevant and accurate information about the emergent Social Business Technology market. As part of your participation you’ll also be entered into a drawing for one of three (3) $100 gift checks.
If the link above does not work, please copy the following URL into your web browser:
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access