Trillium Software a division of Harte-Hanks, Inc. and a market leader in global, data quality solutions, announced the Trillium Software System has been certified for Oracle Warehouse Builder 10g from Oracle Corp. As a result, the Trillium Software Connector for Oracle solutions now can be integrated with Oracle Warehouse Builder for improved data management capabilities. In addition, the Trillium Software team has initiated a program for existing Oracle Warehouse Builder customers to upgrade their current investments in the Trillium Software System.
Certification of the Trillium Software System provides Oracle Warehouse Builder customers with a customizable way to handle data quality management. Through leading data quality technology from Trillium Software, new and existing client companies will have access to dozens of tools to improve data quality across the organization, offering one unified view of the customer from inside or outside of the Oracle environment. To date, 65 Oracle customers, spanning industries such as financial services, healthcare and telecommunications, are using the Trillium Software Data Quality Connector for Oracle Warehouse Builder. Trillium Software is a member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork.
Functionality highlights include:
- Ability to operate in both real-time and batch processing of records
- Customizable business rules that enable users to maximize processes
- Callable APIs to build data quality into almost any application
- An international data router which automatically determines the data's country of origin and routes records to the appropriate set of country rules
- A user-friendly interface with 24-hour technical support from the Trillium Software award- winning customer service team
The Trillium Software Data Quality Connector for Oracle runs on both Windows-based platforms and UNIX-based platforms and is available immediately for a reduced fee to existing Oracle customers. Please visit www.trilliumsoftware.com/oraclemigration for more details.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access