June 2, 2008 - Trillium Software, a business of Harte-Hanks, Inc. and enabler of Total Data Quality solutions, delivered the latest version of its enterprise data quality software solution, the Trillium Software System version 11.5.
The software now offers an expanded set of data profiling, validation and cleansing capabilities across a range of countries to meet the needs of business users who require a strategic approach for solving data quality challenges.
Trillium Software System is scalable and optimized for increased performance and rapid data profiling, cleansing, standardization, matching and ongoing data governance. It offers profiling and data cleansing functionality in a single user interface to help customers manage the end-to-end data quality lifecycle.
The new version of the software contains all the functionality of previous versions with enhancements, including:
- Expanded address validation capabilities that provide broader coverage of street and house-level validation in fifteen additional countries such as Austria, Poland, Russia and New Zealand.
- Expanded country projects for out-of-the-box data flows, and country-specific rules for parsing, matching and address reconstruction of data across multiple regions in Eastern Europe, the Nordics and Russia.
- Trillium Software System for Mainframe Environments, available to run on Z/OS and is unicode-enabled for the mainframe.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access