Harte-Hanks®, Inc. announced the availability of Allink Business Advantage, a results-based database marketing solution tailored specifically for business- to-business (B2B) marketers that combines the expertise of marketing strategists, analytics and innovative technology applications. This best-practice marketing solution is designed to manage the complexities of B2B marketing, including lead generation, and to increase sales effectiveness and speed marketers' return on their database investment.
A top challenge facing B2B marketers is identifying individual business persons and understanding their roles within a prospect or customer organization. Marketers must differentiate between corporate decision-makers and their influencers, determine how best to reach them and then develop unique business strategies for each segment. Successful B2B marketers recognize the need for a comprehensive solution to facilitate the identification and management of customer accounts, to understand account differences, to manage interactions at key accounts with all decision-makers and influencers, and to develop customized products and services based on a corporate or individual customer's unique needs.
Allink Business Advantage provides solutions for managing advanced marketing programs and heavy traffic across Web site, call/contact center, channel partner and salesforce channels. Easy-to-use analytics and reporting enable marketers to track results so that they can develop and refine prospect/customer database segmentation, revise modeling applications, and identify and reuse successful campaign elements.
With Allink Business Advantage, marketers can implement a highly responsive lead management process, automate redundant administrative tasks and tightly integrate sales leads with all other marketing functions. Prospects are moved along the sales continuum from awareness and inquiry to satisfied customers. The solution is derived from Harte-Hanks and its results-based analytical expertise in the B2B sector sector from hundreds of engagements worldwide, spanning multiple industries among them telecommunications and technology industries.
Allink Business Advantage provides an industry-tailored solution that includes:
- B2B Knowledge the right mix of technical and marketing skills to support marketing initiatives, including translating key business objectives into a marketing strategy that ensures a strong return.
- Customer Identification knowing who the individual customers are inside an enterprise, where they work, the decision making power they wield and their role in the organization.
- Data Management providing access to the most complete and up-to-date data to support decisions and communication efforts.
- Marketing Management building meaningful and relevant dialogues with individuals based on who they are and where they are in their buying cycle.
- Event Management Tools supporting interactions with customers via online and live events.
- Opportunity Management increasing sales productivity by providing swift and accurate lead distribution solutions, utilities and reminders to facilitate the pursuit of "hot" opportunities.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access