December 18, 2008 - GoldenGate Software Inc. announced the availability of GoldenGate Veridata 2.1, a high-speed, low-impact data comparison product that identifies and reports data discrepancies between two databases.
The GoldenGate Veridata solution reduces business risk exposure by comparing different databases, enabling users to act on any data discrepancies promptly and without impact to business operations.
The GoldenGate Veridata solution is designed to ensure that two databases are consistent, to avoid unpredictable discrepancies between source data and replicated data. Using the GoldenGate Veridata solution, companies can audit and verify large volumes of data across a variety of business applications with a high degree of certainty, while maintaining reliable data synchronization. The GoldenGate Veridata solution reduces the amount of time and resources required to compare data, minimizes the impact of human errors and allows potential problems to be identified and addressed.
New features in GoldenGate Veridata 2.1 include the following:
- Delta processing enhancements,
- Set-up and installation enhancements, which include the ability to maintain various levels of security by user type,
- Significant upgrades to the home and navigation functions, broader data partition definitions and online help,
- All functionality is now available via command line interface,
- The Ability to compare large data sets achieved through parallelizing and table partitions.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access