In my October DMReview.com article , I discussed real-time data warehousing basics. You may remember there are eight building blocks: goals, road map, customers, budget, system architecture, hardware, software and staff. In the next few articles, I am going to discuss in detail each of these building blocks starting with goals in this article.
1. Goals 2. Road map 3. Cusotmers 4. Budget 5. System architecture 6. Hardware 7. Software 8. Staff
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access