PeopleSoft Inc. announced that it will begin shipping seven pre-integrations to enable PeopleSoft Enterprise (formerly known as PeopleSoft 8) customers to leverage industry-leading solutions from EnterpriseOne (formerly known as J.D. Edwards 5), and PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne customers to leverage industry-leading solutions from PeopleSoft Enterprise. In addition, PeopleSoft announced four new Enterprise Performance Management solutions for PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne and PeopleSoft World customers. With today's announcements, PeopleSoft has exceeded its original product road map goals announced on September 4. The integrations deliver immediate benefit to customers by enhancing their existing software investments.
"Software companies often merge legally, but bringing assets together technically does not happen often enough," said Barry Wilderman, senior vice president, Technology Research Services, META Group. "We believe that vendors like PeopleSoft are focusing well on the 'technical merger,' which should include business process integration across products, data integration through a central data warehouse and content integration through portal technology."
The new integration enables PeopleSoft Enterprise customers to leverage industry-leading solutions from the PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne family, including: Real Estate Management, Asset Lifecycle Management and Advanced Planning. In addition, industry-leading Strategic Sourcing, Human Capital Management and Customer Relationship Management solutions from the PeopleSoft Enterprise family are now integrated with the PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne family.
New integrated solutions include:
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Order Capture is now integrated with PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne Inventory and Order Management.
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Strategic Sourcing is now integrated with PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne Procurement.
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Resource Management is now integrated with PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne Financial Management.
- PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne Advanced Planning is now integrated with PeopleSoft Enterprise Supply Chain Management.
- PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne General Ledger is now integrated with PeopleSoft Enterprise General Ledger.
- PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management is now integrated with PeopleSoft Enterprise Financial Management.
- PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management is now integrated with PeopleSoft Enterprise Financial Management.
PeopleSoft Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) applications enable customers to gain a complete view of their enterprise and track their performance with state-of-the-art analytics. As a result, organizations can rapidly align operations with strategic goals and adapt quickly to changes in business conditions.
Building on its strength in EPM applications, PeopleSoft also announced that it has consolidated customer data from PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne and PeopleSoft World applications onto PeopleSoft's Enterprise Warehouse. As a result, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) applications built on the Enterprise Warehouse are now available for PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne and PeopleSoft World applications.
EPM solutions now available to PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne and PeopleSoft World customers include:
- Global Consolidations
- Manufacturing Scorecard
- Supplier Rating System
- Enterprise Scorecard
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access