Genalytics, a provider of advanced business analytics software, announced the availability of Genalytics 5.0, the latest version of its analytics software platform.
Genalytics' software helps leading financial services, telecommunications and retail firms transform vast amounts of enterprise data into actionable predictive intelligence, enabling marketers to spend more time on higher value-added activities such as promoting products, selecting customer prospects and targeting offers.
Genalytics 5.0 delivers several new enhancements and functionality including:
- Enhanced Data Extraction Engine: Genalytics' Extract module is designed from the ground up with the marketing analyst in mind. It provides flexible extraction and data transformation functionality that matches the changing requirements of the enterprise marketing and risk management functions. This engine also puts the power of advanced extraction in the hands of the analyst, without the need to learn arcane SQL commands or wait for IT data processing cycle times. Genalytics Extract helps organizations employ a wider range of data in more sophisticated ways, resulting in better predictions in 70-80 percent less time than traditional regression-based approaches.
- Improved Genetic Algorithms: The improved genetic algorithms make more efficient use of system resources resulting in faster learning and often delivering 10 percent more accurate predictions. This allows marketers to make faster and more accurate decisions when designing cross-selling, customer retention and risk management programs.
- New ASP Interface: Genalytics' software will now be available on an ASP basis from the developer and a select network of partners. This provides a single, consistent way for analysts in remote locations to access Genalytics' advanced analytics platform. Data transfer and communications security is maintained with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption between the Genalytics client and the centralized server. This ultimately lowers the management overhead and total cost of ownership by centralizing the software management.
"One of the main reasons we selected Genalytics' software was its analytic accuracy," said Sha Hsing Min, director of database marketing and analytics of Upromise, Inc. "Genalytics' approach to advanced analytics provides us with the opportunity to improve our customer targeting."
As the volume of enterprise data grows exponentially, companies must answer an increasing number of analytic questions to support their marketing, risk and customer acquisition activities. Acquiring data from a myriad of data sources such as customer relationship management, transactional systems and relational databases often consumes a majority of analysts' time - preventing them from focusing on building the predictive models that drive marketing programs. Through the application of patent-pending genetic algorithms, Genalytics' software reduces the total model development cycle time from weeks or months to days, as it automates many steps in the tedious and time-consuming data preparation process.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access