Fairfield, Conn.-based GE, parent company of GE Healthcare, has launched a $250 million equity fund to invest in "highly promising" health care technology companies.
The new GE Healthymagination Fund will target three broad areas of investment:
- Broad-based diagnostics, including imaging, home health, patient monitoring, molecular diagnostics, pathology, novel imaging agents and other technologies for disease diagnosis;
- Health information technology, including electronic medical records and other clinical information systems, health information exchanges, and value-added data services; and
- Life sciences, including tools for research and development in biopharmaceuticals and stem cells, and technologies for manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals and vaccines.
The company will fund initiatives across the globe. More information is available at healthymaginationfund.com.
This article can also be found at HealthDataManagement.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access