This issue of DM Review is our annual emerging technologies issue in which we focus on new areas of technology that are having a profound impact on data and information management. For this issue, we have selected articles on RFID, open source, customer data integration, science intelligence and master data management.
Save the Date: November 14
Business Intelligence Chicago One-Day Conference
Please join me and my colleagues from DM Review, Business Intelligence Review and SourceMedia for a one-day business intelligence conference at the Chicago Hilton on November 14. Business Intelligence Chicago is dedicated to best practices in business intelligence solutions. With a tight focus on operational results achieved, financial returns delivered and competitive advantages gained, attendees will gain much insight and will be able to apply these best practices within their own organizations. Please join us - register today at: www.sourcemediaconferences.com/conferences/bic05 or call 800-803-3424.
New at DMReview.com
In our efforts to continually upgrade our Web site to complement and support our monthly magazine, we have added or upgraded the following features:
- White Paper Library: This section has been upgraded and renamed DM Review Research Vault. The DM Review Research Vault houses the latest market research, industry reports and white papers. Updated regularly, it serves as a valuable resource for the latest market knowledge as well as information about new products, solutions and methodologies. Visit www.dmreview.com/whitepapers.
- Free Web Seminars: As always, DMReview.com offers a number of free one-hour Web seminars on a variety of business intelligence and data management topics. View our current Web seminars as well as our archived Web seminar library at www.dmreview.com/web/reg.cfm.
- Free Resource Portals: We continue to expand our portal coverage on key topics such as BI, CRM, compliance, risk management, CDI (customer data integration) and more. By registering (free), you can gain access to content within these resource portals. Visit www.dmreview.com/portals.
- New Columnists: DM Review welcomes new online columnists Rich Cohen and Murray Mazer. Cohen of Deloitte Consulting will write a BI Strategy column. Mazer is the founder of Lumigent Technologies and will write on Auditing and Risk Management. Look for their columns along with our other exclusive online writers at www.dmreview.com.
Thanks for your support of DM Review magazine and DMReview.com!
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access