How often do you hear the phrase, In this present economy, companies need to do two things: reduce costs and increase revenue. As repetitive as this can be, we all recognize that it is the hard truth.
A key to success and gaining competitive edge is to recognize business improvement opportunities (BIOs) within and outside your organizational walls. Focusing on BIOs will help you:
- Identify needs of your internal and external customers,
- Justify technology improvements or expenditures to support key business initiatives, and
- Measure the results as well as keep you accountable and focused on the task at hand.
For more on the potential impact of BIOs on your organization, read Steve Williams article.
As you identify your BIOs and assess your needs to execute on them, DM Review will be a solid resource for trends, techniques and thought leadership to inspire you. Technology will play a key role, and the roundup of product reviews in this issue can serve as a guide for your future purchasing decisions. Products from a variety of information management categories are reviewed by actual customers who share their experiences.
How are you identifying the BIOs within your companies, and what are you doing to act on them? If youre interested in writing an article on this topic or other information management-related topics, please email me for submission guidelines at email@example.com
Enjoy the issue.
Editor in chief
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access