In last month's column, I discussed some common data integration mistakes. This month I point out where companies tend to go wrong in business intelligence (BI) implementations.
1. Assuming your BI projects are pervasive and successful. BI is used successfully in all industries and continues to gain momentum. Thousands of business users are using BI reports and analytical applications to conduct analysis and make decisions.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access