In my first piece, I mentioned that my future columns would discuss how the reliability and marketability of technology is enabling e-business. The reason? People who make their livelihood with technology are fundamentally concerned about these two things:
· Reliability The technology they use will perform in a way that is reasonably consistent with the way the manufacturer promised it would. This includes both the functionality and extensibility of the technology.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access