The partner to the data warehouse in most cases is business intelligence. The proper foundation for data storage is critical, but enabling the business to drive value and make good decisions will take your organization to the next level. To achieve this, a business intelligence program has to be put in place. To get started, here are five fundamental principles of an effective business intelligence program.
1. Visible executive support.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access