June 2, 2008 - Exeros, Inc. announced the launch of Exeros Validator, which provides a complete platform for ongoing identification and remediation of exceptions and inconsistencies within and between distributed data sources.
This product audits data quality across customers distributed data landscape by monitoring business rules over time within and between data sources. This enables data stewards to remediate and fix those exceptions in an ongoing, repeatable and verifiable process.
Exeros Validator delivers a complete workflow for managing the validation process including the following capabilities. Exceros Validator:
- Validates business rules between two entire data sets or just incremental operational data,
- Schedules validation jobs to run whenever you want them on an ongoing basis,
- Checks for data inconsistencies and anomalies found within and between data sources,
- Provides a data steward interface for remediation of exceptions,
- Generates reports highlighting business rule and data quality and
- Automatically imports cross-system and intra-system business rules discovered by Exeros Discovery or allows the data analyst to manually enter business rules.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access