After more than a year in development, E.piphany is taking the wraps off E.6, a new customer relationship management suite that features advanced analytics and a common Java 2 Enterprise Edition application platform.
Specific architecture features include:
- Meta-driven architecture makes for flexible configuration and maintenance.
- A common toolset managing all applications to enable rapid implementations and easy upgrades.
- Scalability, availability and security that leverage the strengths of J2EE application servers such as BEA's WebLogic and IBM WebSphere.
- An advanced object-relational data model which combines an out-of-the-box schema with the flexibility to adapt to unique business requirements, and the ability to co-manage data with existing enterprise systems.
- Business process optimization capabilities to define and execute complex business processes at the end-user and enterprise level.
- An available integration framework to integrate data and processes from existing systems leveraging Web services, Java, .NET, HTTP, SOAP and all major EAI solutions.
"We’ve built in some big enhancements," Mike Trigg, E.piphany vice president of product marketing tells DMReview.com. "E.6 allows a company to conduct an intelligent customer dialouge across the Web, call center and other CRM venues."
With E.6, E.piphany is releasing E.piphany Dialogs, an innovative multichannel interaction management system for marketing, sales and service. E.piphany Dialogs allows enterprises to optimize customer conversations across a wide range of touchpoints, including the contact center and the Web. For example, E.piphany Dialogs can be deployed to intelligently lead a customer through the resolution of a support issue on the Web or to script a customer service agent to assist the customer through the same process in the contact center. If either process is interrupted, it can be resumed across any channel, either in real time or at some later time.
The E.piphany E.6 suite of Smart CRM applications will begin shipping at the end of March with E.piphany Marketing 6.0, E.piphany Real-Time 6.0, E.piphany Sales 6.0, E.piphany Dialogs 6.0 and E.piphany Insight 6.0. E.piphany Service 6.0 will ship in the summer of 2002. Prices start at $250,000.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access