E.piphany, Inc., a full-suite provider of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, today announced the latest version of its award-winning E.6 software suite, E.piphany 6.5. Built on the industry's most modern, Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) service-oriented architecture, the E.piphany 6.5 software suite delivers a new family of CRM applications that blend marketing, sales and service functions, enabling businesses to deliver a consistent, positive customer experience across the enterprise. The release of the E.piphany 6.5 software suite also introduces the E.piphany Customer Relationship Backbone, which offers enterprises the ability to unify customer data, customer intelligence, and customer-centric business processes across all departments, divisions, and systems.
New functionality being delivered with the E.piphany 6.5 software suite includes:
- Expanded E.piphany Sales software product line: The E.piphany 6.5 software suite extends the company's line of sales products to include a new E.piphany Telesales software solution, in addition to E.piphany Connected Sales, E.piphany Mobile Sales and E.piphany Insight for Sales software applications. This line of J2EE-based sales products is the industry's most innovative and modern set of solutions for any sales organization, including direct, phone-based, field, and indirect.
- New E.piphany Contact Center software solution: The E.piphany 6.5 software suite adds support for blended sales and service contact centers with the E.piphany Contact Center application, providing full lead management and other sales functionality, in addition to customer service and support features.
- New E.piphany Marketing software applications: E.piphany extends its industry-leading E.piphany Marketing software product line with the E.piphany Event-Driven Marketing software application to drive optimal interactions with customers that are triggered by various events in the customer lifecycle. The E.piphany Marketing Management software application, announced earlier this month, provides marketers with the ability to manage the planning, development and execution of marketing initiatives with unprecedented efficiency.
The E.piphany 6.5 software suite also delivers:
- The E.piphany Customer Relationship Backbone: With the E.piphany 6.5 software solution, E.piphany extends its widely recognized lead in CRM technology that leverages a J2EE service-oriented architecture. The Customer Relationship Backbone is a set of J2EE services that enables organizations to solve critical data and process integration issues across all CRM applications, and to combine the industry-leading real-time customer intelligence capabilities of E.piphany software products to optimize every customer interaction.
- Industry-Leading Scalability: E.piphany has proven the scalability of the E.piphany 6.5 software suite with high-volume scalability benchmarks performed with IBM, including a 5,000-seat test of E.piphany Sales and Service software products.
- Support for IBM DB2 Universal Database, Enterprise Server Edition Version 8: Extending E.piphany's partnership with IBM, the E.piphany Marketing software products now support DB2 Universal Database Version 8, providing unparalleled scalability for the world's largest and most demanding data management environments.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access