October 14, 2008 - Enkata unveiled the next generation of its Strategic Service Suite, a solution designed to accelerate a service centers delivery of a differentiated customer experience and transition to a profit center.
The Enkata Strategic Service Suite has features designed specifically to help contact centers increase their selling effectiveness while also delivering first contact resolution. The suite of products includes a packaged sales performance solution, balanced service and sales metrics, automated coaching plans and a rapid deployment option. Leveraging these capabilities, organizations can accelerate the service-to-sales transition by providing supervisors with advanced performance management tools to develop confident, effective revenue-producing agents.
The latest Enkata Strategic Service Suite introduces several new technology advances into the performance management market. These advances include:
- Sales performance business solution,
- Average handle times,
- Sales correlation analytics,
- Automated sales coaching plans with action scores,
- Deep drill supervisor dashboards with click to call features and
- Enkata rapid applications.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access