Embarcadero Technologies, Inc., a provider of data life cycle management solutions, announced the availability of Embarcadero DT/Studio 2.2, the latest version of its data integration solution. Building on Embarcadero's expertise in modeling and metadata management, this latest release delivers a model-driven approach to data integration. With DT/Studio 2.2, Embarcadero continues to leverage standards-based technologies to reduce the complexity associated with data integration, allowing users to implement integration tasks at unparalleled speed.
Sophisticated yet easy to use, Embarcadero DT/Studio is an extensible Java-based solution that helps organizations reduce the complexity, cost, and time required to integrate data from disparate sources. A key feature of DT/Studio 2.2 is the ability for users to define what process they want their data to go through when it becomes available. Because DT/Studio leverages models and standards-based technologies, it allows new data integration tasks to be quickly built and deployed, allowing customers to deliver integrated information in days, not months or years.
Embarcadero DT/Studio 2.2 is designed with a high level of usability that over 10,000 companies have come to expect from Embarcadero's award-winning products. With DT/Studio, organizations can now leverage data that is locked up within their legacy systems, relational databases, enterprise applications, and other data sources to improve information access and further their competitive advantage. DT/Studio 2.2 introduces over 20 new and improved enhancements including:
- JCA Support - J2EE Connector Architecture support to provide a standards-based way to connect to enterprise applications.
- Impact Analysis - By allowing users to track and visualize interdependencies across data sources and task components, DT/Studio 2.2 simplifies managing data integration in dynamic environments.
- Task Version Management - With task-level version management, DT/Studio facilitates multi-user development.
- New Security Model - DT/Studio's new roles-based security model provides highly configurable and flexible permissions management.
Embarcadero DT/Studio 2.2 is a model-driven data integration solution that facilitates fast access to integrated data. Supporting native and standards-based connectivity to a wide variety of data sources and providing over 1000 out-of-the-box transformations, DT/Studio simplifies integrating data across disparate sources and enterprise applications, and drastically shortens the time that it takes to develop data integration tasks. Embarcadero DT/Studio 2.2 is available now. For more information on DT/Studio, and other products from Embarcadero Technologies, visit the Web site at http://www.embarcadero.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access