DecisionPoint Software (www.decisionpointsw.com), a provider of financial performance management solutions, announced the immediate availability of Release 11 of its Financial Performance Management suite. With this release, Global 1000 companies can now gain unparalleled visibility into the financial impact of their operations by automatically linking enterprise data from Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP and legacy into a tightly integrated analytic environment.
DecisionPoint Release 11 now automatically and intelligently sources finance data and finance centric operational data across a multitude of enterprise data sources including Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP and legacy to create a pre-built enterprise data warehouse. The DecisionPoint enterprise data warehouse supports an analytic environment for all classes of users that provides them with access to the transaction details behind summary reports at a fraction of the time and cost it takes to implement other business intelligence, business performance management and data warehousing solutions.
DecisionPoint Release 11 delivers new features and functionality, such as:
- Updated Source ExpertT for PeopleSoft: PeopleSoft customers now have a pre-packaged solution that intelligently sources financial and HR data from PeopleSoft 8.x into DecisionPoint's warehouse for an integrated reporting and analysis of their financial performance.
- New Source ExpertTM for SAP R/3 4.6: SAP customers can now achieve Financial Performance Management with unmatched time to value through intelligent sourcing of financial data from SAP and other systems into DecisionPoint's pre-built, auto-configured data warehouse.
- New DecisionCast(TM) for Excel: DecisionCast, DecisionPoint's business intelligence and reporting tool, now integrates Excel with DecisionPoint's warehouse. DecisionCast for Excel transforms the static Excel spreadsheets into a dynamic analytic application that can query and analyze the data in DecisionPoint's warehouse.
- Compliance Dashboard on Teradata Warehouse: The Compliance Dashboard helps companies and their auditors analyze and report corporate-wide financial and operational performance according to regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley. With the availability of Compliance Dashboard on Teradata, companies can extend the visibility of Financial Performance Management to executives and managers, enabling them to make proactive business decisions based on trusted, integrated data in Teradata.
- New Linux server support (Red Hat): DecisionPoint adds Linux server support to give companies a greater choice when deploying DecisionPoint's Financial Performance Management solution.
- Updated Financial Statements for PeopleSoft and SAP: DecisionPoint's Financial Statements Business Domain, a pre-packaged, on-demand financial statements generator, supports Oracle, PeopleSoft and SAP data. It enables business users, such as financial managers and analysts, to quickly and easily deliver accurate financial statements regardless of the data source.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access