August 12, 2008 - Datawatch Corporation, a leader in enterprise information management (EIM), announced the release of Monarch BI Server, a Web-based business intelligence (BI) solution built specifically to address the unique needs of small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) and department-level users.
Monarch BI Server produces immediate and measurable business results by leveraging existing information assets and processes with no need for database connectivity or programming, according to Datawatch.
Designed for day-to-day decision-making, Monarch BI Server stores and transforms existing reports and other business documents into browser-based or Microsoft Excel spreadsheet tables, summaries and charts. This allows users to solve daily operational issues without the time and expense of building data marts, using complex data access query tools, programming or burdening the IT department with requests for custom reports.
- Transformation of reports into Excel, HTML and PDFs;
- Report storage, distribution, analysis and management;
- Browser-based query and viewing;
- Data summaries providing multiple views of report data with new subtotals and graphing; and
- Export report data to Excel at anytime.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access