November 19, 2008 - DataSynapse, a leader in dynamic application service management (DASM) software for the next generation data center, announced the release of DataSynapse Federator.
Federator provides centralized command and control of disparate computing pools managed by the DataSynapse runtime environments (FabricServer and GridServer), across different platforms, versions and locations.
Federator extends the power of DataSynapses DASM software platform by providing complex data centers with:
- Increased application performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- Greater infrastructure utilization and
- Reduction in future IT infrastructure growth rates.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access