October 20, 2008 - DataFlux, a leading provider of data quality and data integration solutions, announced the release of the DataFlux qMDM Solution a master data management (MDM) solution built on data quality technology.
The DataFlux qMDM Solution provides a data quality-based technology and process framework for MDM across all data types and applications that helps organizations tie their data governance efforts to the creation and management of master data.
The DataFlux qMDM Solution leverages several components to provide an enterprisewide foundation for MDM, including the DataFlux Data Quality Integration Platform, prebuilt master data services and data management workflows, a data stewardship console and an entity-based data model.
The DataFlux qMDM Solution also leverages DataFlux Accelerators that allow users to take a phased approach to MDM. With the combination of the DataFlux platform, DataFlux Accelerators and the DataFlux qMDM Solution, DataFlux customers have a clear path from initial data management efforts to full MDM implementation.
This product is a natural evolution of DataFlux technology, and we built it to meet the needs of enterprises who are struggling with the commonly accepted all or nothing approach to MDM that is prevalent in the market, said Scott Gidley, CTO and co-founder of DataFlux. The DataFlux qMDM Solution incorporates our customer experience with both customer and product data quality engagements. DataFluxs core data quality engine can be customized to parse, standardize, validate and verify any type of information required for data governance, in an MDM environment.
The DataFlux qMDM Solution is available in two integrated product sets:
- The DataFlux qMDM Solution for Customer Data enables the seamless integration of customer data from disparate data sources into a single, reliable and accurate master record.
- The DataFlux qMDM Solution for Product Data allows companies to seamlessly integrate product data from multiple sources, enhance the master record with industry-standard commodity classifications and enable transparent spend analysis and smoother supply chain management.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access