Databeacon Inc., a developer of Web reporting and data analysis software, announced six new value added reseller (VAR) partners in Japan, France, United States, Bahrain and India, expanding the company's global presence in the lucrative I.T. mid-market.
"Mid-market organizations have 100-1,000 employees, 1-4 IT staff, annual IT budgets under $1 million and typically expect solutions to be delivered in less than 30 days to meet the demands of their business," said Andy Coutts, president and CEO of Databeacon.
In addition to Applied Analytix, Databeacon has announced five additional new VAR partners:
- Wescom Inc., Osaka, Japan - microcomputer system controls and systems integration
- DataSolution, Paris, France - reporting and analytics T
- The Traver Group, Inc., Chicago, USA - consulting and technology services
- Infodata Information Technology LLC., State of Bahrain - Internet solutions and technology
- Cyberindigo Net Private Ltd., Mumbai, India - CRM and e-business solutions
"It's great to be associated with these new partners," said Coutts. "While large enterprise vendors have done a great job offering highly sophisticated and expensive solutions, we believe the mid-market enterprise represents 80 percent of the addressable opportunity. The way to capture that opportunity is by offering appropriately scaled functionality and pricing, but most importantly, by delivering Databeacon with locally based, vertically aligned I.T. solution partners around the world. We are a partner-first company and will continue to aggressively expand our VAR channel."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access