Data Junction Corporation, developers of the world's most embedded integration solutions, and Identrics, a start-up company dedicated to delivering Secure Identity Management (SIM) solutions, announced an agreement to provide enhanced integration engines to power Identrics's Identity Connection Factory product line. Data Junction's embedded technology allows Identrics to offer high-performance and exceptionally robust Secure Identity Management (SIM) processes for Novell's DirXML Metadirectory solution. The new customizable products enable robust, transacted, asynchronous integration both within and across the enterprise, from EAI to B2BI.
The Identrics SIM Connection Factory is a classic example of the integration strengths offered by Data Junction technologies. Using Java-based middleware and XML-based metadata, the SIM Connection uses Integration Runtimes to integrate Novell's DirXML Metadirectory with powerful enterprise middleware tools such as IBM WebsphereMQ, TIBCO Rendezvous, Oracle Advanced Queue, BEA Weblogic, Novell jBroker and Sun ONE Message Queue.
Data Junction's XML-based underpinnings also allow the Identrics SIM Connection Factory to exploit the following key advantages:
- Data Junction Integration Architect is the only integration solution available for creating single integration processes that will integrate data from structured record sets (ASCII, ISAMS, etc.), documents with canonical form (EDI, XML, etc.) and unstructured data (reports, e-mail, etc.).
- Data Junction's Repository Explorer provides a consolidated view of integration processes and manages the repository contents created by the various design tools.
- Data Junction's Process Designer allows Identity Management architects and developers to visually create complex event-driven message flows. These users gain enormous efficiency using simple flow-chart symbols to link any number of steps together in a single, automated integration project.
- Data Junction's Map Designer provides Wizards for increased simplicity and consistency and is the most productive and powerful data map and transformation designer available.
- The Data Junction Structured Schema Designer provides a visual interface for designing record layouts of source and target data.
- Data Junction's Java-based Document Schema Designer creates structures from all "master" schema standards including EDI, HIPAA, SWIFT, SAP iDocs and more.
- The Data Junction Extract Schema Designer is the only alternative to manual coding scripts for integrating data sources such as email, report data, HTML or any other raw text.
- The GoPeep! data browser allows users to view virtually any application, file or URL in an easy-to-use record and field format. No other integration product allows actual live data content to be viewed while designing and debugging.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access