There’s one issue that seems to be front and center during this year’s presidential election, especially given the latest email leaks – cybersecurity.
In fact, history has shown that US voters have already been impacted by cyberattacks and data loss. Digital Guardian has outlined the history of some of the major political security incidents in recent years.
The attached infographic looks at:
- Which party – Republicans or Democrats – has been most impacted by cyberattacks and data loss?
- The estimated amount of lost donations per hour of downtime following a successful DDOS attack on presidential websites ($150,000-$200,000!).
- Past political figures who have fallen victim to a cyber scam, including President Obama, Bernie Sanders, Sarah Palin, Colin Powell and more.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access