Crossflo Systems, Inc., an innovative provider of data sharing solutions for the public sector, announced the launch of the Crossflo DataExchange (CDX) version 3.1 - the company's flagship product.
Crossflo DataExchange is a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product specifically designed for secure, interagency data exchange. CDX's standards-based approach and services-oriented architecture (SOA) provide for a robust, system-agnostic data-sharing solution which is extendible and scalable. Version 3.1 of (CDX) delivers comprehensive functionality including:
- Data mapping application which provides a drag-and-drop approach for connecting data sources and includes a powerful set of data transformation functions for altering data as it moves between agencies.
- Full support for both federated (pull) and event driven (push) data sharing models.
- Support for a variety of data sources including: relational databases, Web services, message queues, enterprise service buses and file systems.
- Support for Information Exchange Package Documentation (IEPD) sets, which are integrated directly in CDX.
- Built on the industrial strength, enterprise ready, J2EE standard.
CDX supports leading national data sharing standards such as the Global Justice XML Data Model (GJXDM), the emerging National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) and Health Level 7 (HL7).
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access