Corio, Inc., a leading enterprise application service provider, announced the results of an ERP Implementation Survey. Corio and ITtoolbox, a leading provider of usable information for the IT workplace, surveyed senior IT executives to identify trends in new ERP implementation work for 2004.
The 2004 ITtoolbox ERP Implementation Survey, conducted in March 2004, provides insight into current ERP trends among more than 375 companies worldwide, including budget allocations, motivations for new implementations and outsourcing practices. The survey also addresses the most popular ERP packages and modules, and the most significant challenges facing companies for successful ERP implementations in 2004.
Some of the key findings include:
- 52 percent of participants anticipate budget increases for new implementations/new module deployments in 2004.
- 65 percent are considering adding new modules to their existing ERP packages.
- 46 percent indicated the main challenge to successful ERP implementations wasinadequate definition of requirements.
You are invited to review the results of the 2004 ITtoolbox ERP Implementation Survey at http://www.ittoolbox.com/r/rd.asp?i=4397 .
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access