Coremetrics, a leading provider of behavioral analytics and precision marketing solutions, and IBM WebSphere Commerce, have announced the delivery of the Coremetrics for IBM WebSphere Commerce solution. This best-of-breed analytics solution is designed to support IBM WebSphere Commerce, the leading e-commerce solution that powers thousands of Web sites around the world. Developed collaboratively between IBM and Coremetrics, the solution provides an easy-to-implement, closed-loop marketing system that is a major step forward in the e-commerce and web analytics industries.
Coremetrics for IBM WebSphere Commerce provides WebSphere Commerce customers with rapid deployment of a premier solution for transforming data insights into business action.
Coremetrics for WebSphere Commerce can be implemented up to 50 percent faster than other Web analytics solutions due to a unique Intelligent Auto Tagging Solution that eliminates the manual steps involved in placing the data collection tags on the customer's WebSphere Commerce site pages.
In addition to standard reporting, Coremetrics for WebSphere Commerce includes a set of specifically-designed reports which use the same hierarchal structures and terminology found in WebSphere Commerce and enable more intuitive and productive insight. Reports include:
- Campaigns Report - Tracks the success of WebSphere Commerce Campaigns, Web Activities, Email Activities and E-Marketing Spots
- Promotions Report - Highlights the effectiveness of WebSphere Commerce discount promotions
- E-Marketing Spot Report - Shows which E-Marketing Spots are generating the most value and which activities generate the best returns for a specific E-Marketing Spot
- Marketing Experimentation Report (A/B Testing) - Displays the results of A/B tests run by the WebSphere Commerce Marketing Experimentation system
- B2B Contracts Report - Monitors the sales of each business account at the account and contract level
Online marketing and merchandising managers can immediately leverage the WebSphere Commerce Marketing Campaign system to act on insights gained in Coremetrics. A business user can leverage the vast amount of data stored in Coremetrics LIVE (Lifetime Individual Visitor Experience) Profiles to define a customer segment, e.g. customers who have abandoned an item from a particular department. With one click, those customers are delivered to the WebSphere Commerce Marketing Campaign system where the business user can author and send an email campaign with specific content relevant to that customer segment. Sales conversions for the email campaign, as well as conversion metrics for the specific customer segment, are tracked over time by Coremetrics.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access